Presetting of plugins for KPI calculation system 1. Configuring of structure for KPI. Positions, steps, grades, departments 2. Configuring of through indicators for KPI 3. Configuring of performance indicators in KPI module 4. Configuring of calculation patterns in the module KPI 5. Configuring of calculation periods in the module KPI 6. The effectiveness of the user in the module KPI 7. Salary calculation based on KPI in Redmine 8. User rights in the calculation and view of KPI in Redmine
8. User rights in the calculation and view of KPI in Redmine
Rights system in the plugin «KPI» consists of two components — global rights implemented by plugin «Global Roles», and rights based on the structure of departments and subordination.
Global roles are available after installation of free plugin — Global Roles. It is necessary to implement a non-project rights in Redmine. As the plugin «KPI» does not related with project activities, the possibility of actions in it is determined by the global roles. To configure the global role you need to create a common role in Redmine, and set there necessary features in section of module KPI:
Then this role should be given to user or group, as global:
In section Administration select the required user or group.
Open tab Global roles.
Choose and add roles with the necessary privileges.
Through GLobal Roles users, generally, get administrative privileges associated with configuring KPI, payroll accounting, calculation and approvement of surcharges, viewing statistics and etc.
Other rights and duties are determined by the structure of your organization and configuration of KPI entities — through indicators, calculation periods, surcharges, etc. The following rules of this kind:
- Review of effectiveness/b> — available to managers on all his subordinates.
- Calculation period management — determined by the settings of the calculation period. By default, calculation period may be managed directly by the employee`s manager. In addition to the opening and closing of the calculation period, period manager will also approve the amount of prepayment and can disable marks if necessary.
- Handling of complaints and praises — available to immediate manager of employee, who was complained or praised. At the moment of placing marks, responses about staff may be taken into consideration by leader.
- Salary report — available to managers in the context of their subordinates and subordinate departments.
- Filling through indicators — available to people specified in the indicator settings. Usually they are managers, responsible for the achievement of certain common indicators of the company.
- Filling marks — available to employees specified in the settings of marks in the calculation period. If the employee is not specified, immediate manager will put the mark.
- Prepayment approve — available to managers on any of its subordinate.
- Paying prepayment — available to employee with a role within their office. The possibility of paying prepayment in any office is determined by the global role.
- Putting down prepayment — available to the employee himself. But requires subsequent approval of the head and confirmation of person, responsible for finance.
- Putting down surcharges — available to the employee himself, if option of self putting down is enabled in surcharge. However, to account for the surcharge, you may need additional agreement of the responsible person.