How to configure «KPI» in Redmine. Contents
Presetting of plugins for KPI calculation system 1. Configuring of structure for KPI. Positions, steps, grades, departments 2. Configuring of through indicators for KPI 3. Configuring of performance indicators in KPI module 4. Configuring of calculation patterns in the module KPI 5. Configuring of calculation periods in the module KPI 6. The effectiveness of the user in the module KPI 7. Salary calculation based on KPI in Redmine 8. User rights in the calculation and view of KPI in Redmine
Configuring of plugin for Redmine — «KPI»
Configuring of plugin «KPI» goes through several stages and requires the following steps:
- Inclusion of certain components in other modules
- Adding data on the structure of your company and building a tree of subordination
- Optionally specifying information about the steps and grades, if you plan to use a system of grading.
- Setting of KPI indicators, which you plan to monitor. And setting of KPI patterns that combine indicators in groups.
- Creation of calculation periods for users, which effectiveness you want to monitor
- Automatic collection of data on actual values of indicators or manually putting down subjective marks
- Configuring of payroll calculation based on employee performance.
The result should be a clear picture of the situation in your company processes, where each employee sees something to strive for, and what is the reason of success or unreached expectations in the work.