Plugin features «Issue tabs»
What the plugin «Issue tabs» do
- Separates comments and history on different tabs. This allows you to conveniently communicate within the issue, by not mixing comments with messages about user`s actions.
- Creates a separate tab «Spent time», which simplifies evaluation of the work by the issue.
- Creates a separate tab «Commits» to view the commits which were made by programmer performing this issue.
- Tab "Views" will allow you to determine who and when looks through this issue.
- Tab "Statistics" will allow to view issue time statistics: how long, in what status and on whom the issue was. Such statistics is very useful for the analysis of weak points in the lifecycle of issue execution.
How to install plugin «Issue tabs» in Redmine
- Make sure that your server meets the following requirements:
|Guaranteed||2.6, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2||3.2, 4.2||PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL||Chrome, Firefox,
|Should work||> 3.2||> 2.2||x||ActiveRecord compatable DB||Any modern browser|
- Copy the folder with the plugin to the plugins folder of «Redmine» — «plugins».
- Install additional plugin «A Common Libs» in Redmine plugins folder. To do that - clone this plugin from «Bitbucket» by executing a command in Redmine plugins folder:
git clone https://bitbucket.org/dkuk/a_common_libs.git
- Ensure that the user, under which you run the web-server, has access to the root installation folder of «Redmine». As possible solution for UNIX operating systems, run the following commands:
sudo chmod 775 -R your_redmine_root_folder sudo chown -R your_web_server_group:your_web_server_user your_redmine_folder
- Run `bundle install` to install missing gems (make sure performing command in the root installation folder of «Redmine»)
- Perform plugin migrations (make sure performing command in the root installation folder of «Redmine»):
rake redmine:plugins:migrate RAILS_ENV=production
- Restart your web-server.
sudo service apache2 restart
We recommend to use together with
«Magic My Page» — plugin for Redmine
Magic My Page — Redmine plugin with ample opportunities to customize personal page and allowing effectively use of Redmine in a corporate environment. Each employee will know when and what he needs to do.
Try Magic My Page for Free